13. februar 2012

Citater 1


Say goodbye to everyone, you have ever known
You are not gonna see them ever again


You're breaking up in time
A goodnight to the busy guy


It ain't easy to say goodbye
Darling please don't start to cry


Getting deaf, dumb and blind 
Just drowning in despair 


I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams


I want to bleed, fall at your feet, take your pian away
and put it inside of me


Please don't go away
Cause I need you now


Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth


I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you


Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
Has fallen apart right in front of you


Your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone


The sense of your leaving
Was in the way it was planned

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar